If you aren’t happy with your order, Paypal will provide a free return shipping label or refund the cost of sending it back on eligible purchases.
How does it work?
1. First, sign up for PayPal – it’s fast and free. Then, return to this page to activate Return Shipping on Us to get refunded or to create a free return shipping label, for up to $30 USD per claim on 12 eligible purchases a year.
2. Pay for your order at Lot Of Music with PayPal.
3. Lot Of Music will send your order.
4. Not satisfied or changed your mind? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them that you want to return one or more items.
5. Return your items to the address provided by customer service. Save the shipping receipt.
6. Request for a refund - Log into your PayPal account, click on 'Request a refund' on the transaction of the item you have returned and follow the instructions.
7. After approval of your request, the refund will be in your PayPal account within five working days.
Please also read our other frequently asked questions about our returns policy and more information about returns and refunds and check the PayPal site for the exact terms and conditions of this service.
Steps to download a return label:
1. Go to https://lotofmusic.myparcel.me
2. First enter the barcode (3S code) of your order and your zip code
3. Click the 'download return label' button
4. Follow the further steps and download your return label.
Did you pay for your order with Paypal? Then your return is completely free. You can arrange this in your Paypal account. The following link explains how to do this: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns
If you have paid in a different way, the return costs are for you.
The goods are often fragile and highly sensitive to impact, heavy movement and weather. We choose our packaging materials with great care to these circumstances. To provide a safe return, please return the items in their original packaging.
If we have received the product back, we will check and handle this as soon as possible. It therefore depends on when we have received the return, when a refund will be made. We handle returns within five working days.
If you have returned your package with Track and Trace, you can track your package via this code.
There are two situations:
1. Did you pay with Paypal? Then your return is completely free. You can arrange this in your Paypal account. The following link explains how to do this: https://www.paypal.com/nl/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
2. If you have paid in a different way, the return costs are for you.
Yes, you can return any individual product from your order.
You can register your return within 33 days of receiving the product. Do you understand him? 33 rpm.
To get the full purchase amount back, it's important to return your product in its original condition and make sure it's undamaged.
We do not take back a used product.
Normally yes, but of course there are always exceptions. In order to receive a full refund, the product must be returned in its original condition and undamaged. In this way we may be able to make other music lovers happy.
If the product is not returned to us in its original condition and undamaged, we will see what the depreciation is.